Monday 30 May 2016

End of course

I found the course very stimulating and informative. It will certainly serve to enhance my professional interaction while having exposed me to the gentle art of blogging for fun.

The creative aspect of web design and blogging also sparked a new aspect of my talents to life, which I will continue to develop in my blogging and web design activity.

During this course, I also gained a good understanding of concepts and principles in the field of ICTs and it deepened my interest in the subject matter. 

The essay  I wrote was a good exercise in preparing myself for writing my proposal in the coming weeks. Our lecturer provided us with valuable feedback on basic academic writing. Writing the blog also improved my writing skills and I found that having someone else read my work really helps.  I don’t craft my words quite as carefully as I could, and I tend to repeat myself a bit. Furthermore, academic writing in a second language is not an easy task. Having someone read over my writing can highlight these issues and help me to clean up my work.

My thanks to our lecturer, Dr Zinn, and my classmates of this course for your dedication and patience.



No comments:

Post a Comment